PHP provides support to different databases like Oracle, Sybase, MySQL, etc & it can be easily embedded in to HTML also. It rapidly grew to become much more robust language, but was originally designed for use in Web Site Development. In a nutshell, PHP is most popular because of its functionality which can be changed as per ones requirements.
PHP is the most popular web scripting language as well as a widely used programming language used for web-site development. PHP stands for “Hypertext Preprocessor” but it originally stood for “Personal Home Page” in 1995. It is a brilliant language which was originally designed for producing dynamic web pages for virtually any web application. PHP is a general purpose scripting language that facilitates developer in making dynamically driven websites & it is easy to learn & understand.
In PHP community, PHP frameworks are the newest buzz word from recent years. There’s different kinds of frameworks obtainable & it is lovely for developers to select the right framework. The objective of a framework is make the web-based applications method less hard. This helps in reusing the developed code, intuitive to work with & of work stable. A quantity of the important frameworks are Zend framework, Symfony, CakePHP, Prado & Solar. Among these, Zend framework is the most hyped framework as well as a web based application designed to build complex PHP applications simpler.
Benefits of PHP application development:
- PHP integrates well with HTML which is its primary use i.e. the actual PHP code can be embedded in to HTML code. This enables your web server to method web pages before they are actually displayed in the user’s web browser.
- PHP is an open-source language so it is free. It can be easily installed & you don’t need to pay thousands of dollars to purchase. It is used by millions of people & giant group of developers around the globe.
- PHP is generally human friendly (simple & easy to learn) than other high level programming languages such as C, C++, ASP or ASP.net.
- PHP is versatile which is supported on most web servers & runs on all major operating systems like Mac OS, windows, Linux etc.
- PHP results in quicker navigation & efficient page loading as its processing speed is faster.
PHP is a well-established language. Its popularity continues to grow rapidly because it is free (it is open-source application), it is speedy (It can be easily embedded in to HTML), have full object oriented support & giant capability to build any sort of application which can run in web browser.